Thread: Get an Obopay Mastercard with $10 Free on MP

Hybrid View

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Get an Obopay Mastercard with $10 Free on MP

I don't do M******* very much but I saw today that they are offering the Obopay Mastercard under Easy Offers and you get a free $10 loaded on it for signing up.

These work really good for trial offers! The only downside is you do have to wait for it to come in the mail 7-10 days.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:06 PM.

Is M******* the only place that has this? It only give you 5 points for visiting right?
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:06 PM.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

As far as I know, MP is the only one with the $10 promotion right now. If you go directly to obopay.com and sign up you get $5

Thanks for the tip. I signed up for it tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

About a month ago MP was offering a $25 credit through Obopay. I wonder why they bumped it down to $10? Oh well, it's still $10 free for those that haven't done it yet.

Do you have to have a cell phone to do it? It looked liek it when I just opened it up.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I am still a pecker!

Yes you do need to have a cell phone. They are trying to mimic Paypal but with the ability to send/receive money through your cell phone. The sign up system will call your cell phone to verify it. It cannot be a land line phone, but the registration is very easy!

They did have the $25 offer a while back. That is when I signed up but there were SOOO many people that did it and opened up numerous accounts that they ended it quickly.

I opened up one for myself and one for my hubby and got us both a Mastercard so we can send and receive money to each other. I use mine with $25 for the trial offers and love it!

Like I said in other posts, the only downside for those who want it for trial offers, is you do need to wait for it to come in the mail which takes 7-10 days!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=andrea2289;782]Yes you do need to have a cell phone. They are trying to mimic Paypal but with the ability to send/receive money through your cell phone. The sign up system will call your cell phone to verify it. It cannot be a land line phone, but the registration is very easy!

QUOTE]

Bummer. My husband has a cell (business phone) but he would never let me use his number for this. O, well.
    <Sunshine Rewards