Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get an Obopay Mastercard with $10 Free on MP

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Get an Obopay Mastercard with $10 Free on MP

I don't do M******* very much but I saw today that they are offering the Obopay Mastercard under Easy Offers and you get a free $10 loaded on it for signing up.

These work really good for trial offers! The only downside is you do have to wait for it to come in the mail 7-10 days.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:06 PM.

Is M******* the only place that has this? It only give you 5 points for visiting right?
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:06 PM.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

As far as I know, MP is the only one with the $10 promotion right now. If you go directly to obopay.com and sign up you get $5

Thanks for the tip. I signed up for it tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

About a month ago MP was offering a $25 credit through Obopay. I wonder why they bumped it down to $10? Oh well, it's still $10 free for those that haven't done it yet.

Do you have to have a cell phone to do it? It looked liek it when I just opened it up.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I am still a pecker!

Yes you do need to have a cell phone. They are trying to mimic Paypal but with the ability to send/receive money through your cell phone. The sign up system will call your cell phone to verify it. It cannot be a land line phone, but the registration is very easy!

They did have the $25 offer a while back. That is when I signed up but there were SOOO many people that did it and opened up numerous accounts that they ended it quickly.

I opened up one for myself and one for my hubby and got us both a Mastercard so we can send and receive money to each other. I use mine with $25 for the trial offers and love it!

Like I said in other posts, the only downside for those who want it for trial offers, is you do need to wait for it to come in the mail which takes 7-10 days!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=andrea2289;782]Yes you do need to have a cell phone. They are trying to mimic Paypal but with the ability to send/receive money through your cell phone. The sign up system will call your cell phone to verify it. It cannot be a land line phone, but the registration is very easy!

QUOTE]

Bummer. My husband has a cell (business phone) but he would never let me use his number for this. O, well.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I am still a pecker!

You can get a free number through Grandcentral.com and do it that way

Register at GC first, have that open when you are registering for Obopay...when the system puts the call through you can answer it by clicking on something...

I haven't done this so I am going off what I remember reading, but there was a thread on fatwallet for a while when the Obopay promotion was going on!

Oh also, you get $5 for each referral so you can build up $$ that way - I sent a referral to both my sisters and my niece...once they sign up thats and extra $15 bucks!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    You can get a free number through Grandcentral.com and do it that way

Register at GC first, have that open when you are registering for Obopay...when the system puts the call through you can answer it by clicking on something...

I haven't done this so I am going off what I remember reading, but there was a thread on fatwallet for a while when the Obopay promotion was going on!

Oh also, you get $5 for each referral so you can build up $$ that way - I sent a referral to both my sisters and my niece...once they sign up thats and extra $15 bucks!!
    Can you explain more about Grandcentral.com? Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards