Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
Did you scroll down to the coupon links under the banner?

The link you had to click through was in the coupon link advertising free shipping under the banner. Many times there isn't a coupon code listed but clicking on the link will get you the deal. Omaha is one of those sites that has a different web page come up depending on how you clicked into their site.

I ordered a gift pack I found when I clicked on the SR link for my FIL at the end of May. When I went to order the same package for my son a week later, I couldn't find it. The page that came up was totally different than the one the week before. Both of those orders were placed before the free shipping period. I finally found the gift pack by doing a search.

For my third order I placed yesterday around 5pm ET, I clicked through the coupon link under the banner and I received free shipping. There was no code to put in......it was automatic.

Sorry for those of you that missed the free shipping. One would think that the free shipping or any special deals would have been valid until midnight.
Yep, I clicked on the link underneath the Omaha Steak banner. I tried placing another order again, to make sure I did it right, and I still didn't get the free shipping. I am thinking that I should have cleared out my cookies before I placed the order and maybe it would have shown up by then.

I received my order today and it was definitely worth the $19 in shipping costs.