Thread: Any sunshiney way to save on gas?

Default Any sunshiney way to save on gas?

Is there somewhere we can buy gas gift cards through SR and get a % back? Or is there anywhere to redeem my balance in a gas gift card?

Gas just hit $4.13 a gallon here today and I'm feeling a need to find new ways to save on our gas budget.

Any suggestions?
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

I've heard someone mention you can get gas gift cards on ebay for at or sometimes below their face value, and you get 1 % back from SR

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Wow! $4.13 sounds good right now!! We are at $4.35 (as of yesterday) who knows how high it is today.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll ship everyone some... our Murphy station was still at $3.73 this morning, though it usually goes up on Fridays so tomorrow it will probably be higher.

Ours actually dropped at Racetrack yesterday to 3.79...not sure what it is today.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

It is a sad, sad day when I actually looked at your gas prices under $4.00 and was thinking that was a great price!
    <Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

there is a site to buy gas cards, but the shipping price is more than what we get back for rewards, so it doesn't make financial sense. I will use them to buy gift cards for presents though, so at least SR will get the benefit. aaaand I won't waste the gas going to get them!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I can't believe prices can go up and down 3 to 5 cents in 1 day. That's what has been happening here. One day it's up and then it's down . Next day it's back up again
    Karen