Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will our DH's learn ?

Default When will our DH's learn ?

I have told DH over and over again do not buy something online without checking with me or looking on Sunshine rewards, and what does he do yesterday. Pays 59.99 to update our Norton software, the exact same thing I could have gotten on SR for 49.99 with an additional 10% cash back and 10% off. GRRRRRRRRRRRR he makes me so mad !

I saw someone else complaining about this same problem the other day.... why don't men listen ?

I am sorry. I have managed to train DH a little, when he bought his new $3000 computer a couple weeks ago, he did go through SR. Good thing or I would have had to kill him!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    why don't men listen ?
    Did you seriously just ask us this question.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I know right ! Maybe the question should be why do we woman think men will actually listen !

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I have told DH over and over again do not buy something online without checking with me or looking on Sunshine rewards, and what does he do yesterday. Pays 59.99 to update our Norton software, the exact same thing I could have gotten on SR for 49.99 with an additional 10% cash back and 10% off. GRRRRRRRRRRRR he makes me so mad !

I saw someone else complaining about this same problem the other day.... why don't men listen ?
    I'm thinking that most men have the "selective hearing" gene. My DH sure does!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I'm thinking that most men have the "selective hearing" gene. My DH sure does!
    Mine sure does!!!! UNLESS I say "money".... That gets his attention...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You just need to teach them that all shopping goes through you. It works out really well for Mike and I. He tells me what he needs and I find it and take his credit card and ship it to me and we get the credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

HEY! There are some of us here, ya know!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You just need to teach them that all shopping goes through you. It works out really well for Mike and I. He tells me what he needs and I find it and take his credit card and ship it to me and we get the credit.
    I just did the same thing - DH needed a new pair of sneakers and I logged onto SR, went to Shoebuy, picked out a pair and asked if he liked, he said yes, so I order them for him! I got the credit, he gets a new pair a shoes with very little effort, didn't even have to leave the house!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

After they figure out how to pick their socks up off the floor! (Sorry, Dude - you excluded)
    Sunshine Rewards