Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will our DH's learn ?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You just need to teach them that all shopping goes through you. It works out really well for Mike and I. He tells me what he needs and I find it and take his credit card and ship it to me and we get the credit.
    i'm training my DH to do this too, since i discovered SR-now when he needs something, he asks me if i can get a discount on it

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    . why don't men listen ?
    Because they are MEN!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    HEY! There are some of us here, ya know!
    Ahhhhh There he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Finally got you out and about today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    After they figure out how to pick their socks up off the floor! (Sorry, Dude - you excluded)
    Well at least mine does do that AND he washes his OWN dishes... However there could be a bowl, or a spoon or both from me or the kids and somehow that doesn't get washed?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!? How much effort to wash an extra spoon????
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I just did the same thing - DH needed a new pair of sneakers and I logged onto SR, went to Shoebuy, picked out a pair and asked if he liked, he said yes, so I order them for him! I got the credit, he gets a new pair a shoes with very little effort, didn't even have to leave the house!
    LOL! I just put my DH on shoebuy last night & he was actually overwhelmed w/ all the choices! He's not good at making up his mind. I do have him trained to ask me before he orders anything, so that is one positive!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You just need to teach them that all shopping goes through you. It works out really well for Mike and I. He tells me what he needs and I find it and take his credit card and ship it to me and we get the credit.
    That's how it works for me and Robert, too. I just have to make sure he doesn't say things like "I have to see if Molly will let me buy this" to his friends, b/c what he means is "she might know of a better deal, or SR that makes it a better deal", but what they hear is "Molly doesn't let me buy things!"

And his friends' responses to what they think he is saying has gotten worse since we got married (when engaged it was only that I might get a better deal, since I don't think SR existed then!), so be sure Mike knows to be careful what he says to friends!
    Sunshine Rewards

Better yet, when will I learn to find out exactly how much DH was planning to spend at Home Depot a few days AHEAD OF TIME, so I could order GC's thru SR?????????? DH decided this weekend of all weekends (never thought he would be it's 98 and feels like 110) to re-mulch our whole front yard. I think he just spent around $300 give or take! I should have had the fore thought to ask him when he was doing it and order the HD GC's and earn some money back! UGH!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

My DH will not buy anything on line any more. He leave it up to me.
    He says get me......