Thread: Old Offers

Default Old Offers

I am getting a bit desperate here since the surveys keep saying I have taken them already when I have NOT!

Any offers out there that do credit that I have missed? I am just so fed up with the surveys that I am going to stop for about a week. I won't make a bonus but it is ok, I am now on a Disney goal.

Oldies but goodies?

Do a quick run through of the last couple pages of the Automatic Credits for me thread. There were at least 3 that I did in the past (sometimes 2 times before) and they credited this time.

Good luck getting some offers!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yeah I agree. Since we don't know what you have done and haven't it is best for you to start at the end of the auto credits thread and complete any that you haven't gotten credit for. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I agree w/Jamie...whenever I feel like I've done them all, I start looking throught the Auto Credit thread & I can usually find a few that I haven't done & they usually work for me!! Good luck!! Tricia seems to be putting out a lot of new ones lately, so I still have to try those!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

lightspeed research and vindale research both credited on the hour for me. hth!

I also go through the automatic credits thread, but I also go to the offers by category. When you go through them that way it tells you whether or not you have completed it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mjg74 View Post
    I also go through the automatic credits thread, but I also go to the offers by category. When you go through them that way it tells you whether or not you have completed it.
    I do this too. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I think it's the easiest way to find out what you haven't gotten credit for or tried in the past 30 days.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I did a few new offers, a MID, verified the confirmation email and still no credit!

I think it is just a bad time for me and I will try each day for the surveys and do 1 offer but I am not going to try so hard.

I have cleared cookies and even went to a different computer.

Sunshine Rewards

MID sometimes takes a couple of weeks to credit, not all of them are fast crediting. I have had offers credit on the 7th try! I've also had dry spells where I think an offer is crediting for everbody but me. So just keep trying!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards