Thread: Kohl's ?

Default Kohl's ?

I was looking to order from Kohl's w/ the sale code using my cc. I thought before we could use other code's not on this site, but that column doesn't have a "yes" in it? Can we order w/ other codes? I'm pretty sure I did before.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The Yes column actually means "does SR have a code or not". If you use a code not on the SR site or Kohl's site you run the risk of not getting credit so it's an "at your own risk" thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I was looking to order from Kohl's w/ the sale code using my cc. I thought before we could use other code's not on this site, but that column doesn't have a "yes" in it? Can we order w/ other codes? I'm pretty sure I did before.
    If it's not on the site, you run the risk of not getting the credit.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

The companies "assume" that if you use a coupon code they gave you is used that you would have shopped with them anyway and there is no need to pay us.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Ok - light bulb moment!! For some reason, I always thought the "yes" was that we could use other codes that we got. I guess I got lucky then w/ getting the credit!