Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "that is not a cell phone number"???

Default "that is not a cell phone number"???

I'm trying to do the newest party with a star (the one that came in the email) and they want my cell phone. I do not have a cell phone but they will not let me leave it blank. So I put in my DH cell number and it says its not a cell number. It most certainly is but I can continue on without it. Anyone have a clue how to get around this or should I just forget it??

had the same problem
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Same here. Says my cell phone number is not a cell phone..... says my husbands number isn't a cellphone either. We have had these numbers for several years!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I realized the other day that they send you a text message. If you arent set up to receive text messages it may not work.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm curious as to why they need your cell phone number. In case the party is starting on the fly and they need to find you?

Be careful to anyone who does this. (I haven't yet) Make sure that they are not trying to sign you up for any ringtones. That's the only reason that I can think of that they would want a cell phone number.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't remember having to sign up with my cell number when trying to party with Chingy.

I tried to do this offer yesterday, I think, and when I couldn't do it without my cell number I closed out of the offer. Seemed weird to me. I don't want to be harrassed on my cell phone, and don't want to be signed up for anything on it either!!
    Sunshine Rewards

When I did it, I put my pp number in there for both phones and it went through. Maybe try your regular or pp phone number for both and see if that works.

What about people that only have a cell phone for a phone? Who knows why they need 2 phone numbers. I never thought of them trying to sign you up for ringtones. That is NOT good.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm curious as to why they need your cell phone number. In case the party is starting on the fly and they need to find you?

Be careful to anyone who does this. (I haven't yet) Make sure that they are not trying to sign you up for any ringtones. That's the only reason that I can think of that they would want a cell phone number.
    I agree!

These offers used to accept regular phone numbers or even not require a cell phone number. I refuse to put my regular cell number in there because too many cell phone related things can bill directly to your cell phone bill!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh well, maybe its a good thing it did not go thru. DH would NOT be happy if he gets charges on his cell phone from something I did on here. He's already hating the hundreds of emails I get a day now (why oh why didn't I use a different email addy than our main one??)

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yeah of all people to call me on my cell phone, a guy who staples stuff to his rear end is not my big fantasy. Sheesh. I did go back and check all of the terms and conditions and it said nothing about any other offers and I believe them They told me they want to be able to call me when I win the sweepstakes surely they wouldnt lie. Am I getting nutty? I am arent I? I need less caffiene and more sleep. Where is that Ambien when I need it??????
    Sunshine Rewards