Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "that is not a cell phone number"???

Quote Originally Posted by abcboys View Post
    Oh well, maybe its a good thing it did not go thru. DH would NOT be happy if he gets charges on his cell phone from something I did on here. He's already hating the hundreds of emails I get a day now (why oh why didn't I use a different email addy than our main one??)
    FWIW, I think I've seen Tricia mention that you can put an email address other than the one you signed up for SR with. Maybe you can start using a different, SR only, one?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes you can keep you master email as the one where you receive SR emails but use a different email address to do the offers. Offers are not tracked by email address but by userid. I use my master when I am doing paid trials and sign ups because I want to be sure to receive their mail and announcements and because I want to keep the services. I use a gmail account for free offers and surveys because I dont want all the spam to my master account. Just check the other account for confirmation emails for offers and also to clear out the spam or it could get into the thousands LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Yeah of all people to call me on my cell phone, a guy who staples stuff to his rear end is not my big fantasy. Sheesh.

I posted this on another thread, but on our last cell phone statement we had charges for text messaging. We NEVER text....don't know how!! I'm wondering if it was a charge from an incoming text message from one of these offers....maybe it was Chingy...maybe it was Steve-o....I don't know. But it makes me very leary of giving out my cell number in one of these offers!