Thread: Hanes....I'm confused!

Default Hanes....I'm confused!

Okay....really dumb shopping question here....

What is the difference between Hanes.com and onehanesplace.com????

One is at 5% and one is at 3% back. And under Hanes.com there's a onehanesplace.com coupon. I'm so confused!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Okay - I agree - I have looked and have no clue. Once my father finds out what he needs for his hunting trip in Canada, I will be helping my mom place an order.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Actually, it looks like they lowered our commission on onehanesplace.

I think the difference is that onehanesplace is ALL of the different brands that they sell. Like Playtex, Bali, champion, etc. And a lot of clearance stuff. Hanes is just plain old Hanes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Okay - I agree - I have looked and have no clue. Once my father finds out what he needs for his hunting trip in Canada, I will be helping my mom place an order.
    I'm guessing that onehanesplace.com is their outlet???? I don't understand the difference in percentage back though. Unfortunately, neither site had BOTH things I wanted to order (that would be too easy ) so I just got one thing I needed at ohp.com. Didn't want to pay shipping at both sites!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I'm guessing that onehanesplace.com is their outlet???? I don't understand the difference in percentage back though. Unfortunately, neither site had BOTH things I wanted to order (that would be too easy ) so I just got one thing I needed at ohp.com. Didn't want to pay shipping at both sites!
    Thats too bad... I hope that I can get all the sweats that my dad wants/needs at hanes.com. I don't want to pay the shopping at both sites also.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

onehanesplace is the site for the places at outlet malls that sell hanes, bali, etc.

I ordered from Hanes, and it went great. If the free shipping offer is still there (it was on SR and it was also automatic on Hanes), it was calculated BEFORE they took off the percentage from the other SR link. So I got to just over 50 bucks worth of items, and since I had logged in it gave me free shipping. Then I made sure the coupon code from SR was applied, and it dropped my total below 50 but KEPT the free shipping. It was VERY cool.

I'm wearing the skirt I bought from hanes right now, very comfy!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think the difference is that onehanesplace is ALL of the different brands that they sell. Like Playtex, Bali, champion, etc. And a lot of clearance stuff. Hanes is just plain old Hanes.
    Tricia, JillyFish mentioned it, and I too just noticed that on your Hanes page you have a onehanesplace coupon that takes you to onehanesplace NOT Hanes. The main banner takes you to Hanes, but not the coupon.
    Sunshine Rewards