Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy, it's quiet today!

Default Boy, it's quiet today!

What's everybody doing?

Me? I've been shopping! Don't tell DH!!

We should be outside, but it's too dang hot! Even the kids don't want to stay out!

Hi Jill! It is quiet around here today! I just stopped in to browse for a second...just got back from DS's swim lesson and now I need to go pick up DD at school to get her dressed for her dance recital tonight. Was trying to get an OTX in for the day but having no luck...
    Enjoy your shopping!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I just went for a walk and now I have to shower. DH gets home early today so that will limit my SR time! I think we might go to the beach after I pick up DD from school.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm triple tasking. Some SR stuff, packing for our California trip, and getting ready for the girls' recitals. I'm exhausted and it is only 3:00!!

We had a bunch of kids in our neighborhood with some kind of capguns or bb guns. The thing is that we are the ONLY people that live in our subdivision so far. So none of them belong here. And they were chasing each other around my house shooting at stuff. So I couldn't let the girls go outside and play. I called the police but by the time that the police got here, the kids were gone.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm triple tasking. Some SR stuff, packing for our California trip, and getting ready for the girls' recitals. I'm exhausted and it is only 3:00!!

We had a bunch of kids in our neighborhood with some kind of capguns or bb guns. The thing is that we are the ONLY people that live in our subdivision so far. So none of them belong here. And they were chasing each other around my house shooting at stuff. So I couldn't let the girls go outside and play. I called the police but by the time that the police got here, the kids were gone.
    Trcia, that's crazy.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I noticed that too - it is quiet today! It is way too hot for my kids outside so I came in and doing some looking so that I can place my orders after the kids are in bed! I have lots to shop for. DH will be so happy with all the money I am saving.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm waiting for the hospital to phone me to go pick up my mom who is having an angioplasty today. I wish they would call as I'm starting to freak out that something has gone wrong!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I waiting for the hospital to phone me to go pick up my mom who is having an angioplasty today. I wish they would call as I'm starting to freak out that something has gone wrong!
    If you need a distraction thread, just say the word!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm at work--supposedly working, but spending more time on SR! shhhh. . . it'll be our secret!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    If you need a distraction thread, just say the word!
    Thanks!

I'm looking for shoes so that is working for now.
    Sunshine Rewards