Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boy, it's quiet today!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Our PA weather is just like NJ's.... What I think is that no one has adjusted to the 90 HAZY, HOT and HUMID weather yet. It's not normally as bad say mid July when we've had time to adjust.

I do think we had an awesome spring, the weather was much cooler then normal. What I don't feel we had is an adjustment to summer weather.
    To have high 60's 70's for a month, then a week of high 70 to low 80 right into the 90's with the humidity is quite a shock. Last week we wouldn't dream of going to the pool, the water was too cold and most mornings it was 65, today is a whole other story.

We had tball at 9am, the first inning we were ok, but hte last 2 the kids had no tolerance to be standing out there.
    Sunshine Rewards

We hit 94 yesterday My DD10 was suppose to practice with her team but ended up getting sun sick. (YUK) She finally got better after a couple of hours. Anyway it is now 92 and the kid are dying to get out in the pool. But they have to wait till they get back from practice again today. DD10 did better today, she didnt get sick. DD6 will be out there soon. ( at probably the hottest part of the day ) Oh well Hopefully all wll be ok and we can enjoy some pool time
    Last edited by mia214jia; 06-07-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Do they make Spelling and Grammar for Dummies?
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Dead of the heat here too. Nothing like hauling grocery bags in 92 degree heat to make you want to lay down on the floor and rest. I think I will indulge in a nice cool glass of wine a little later...

I'm sorry it's so hot for everyone. It's sunny and 72 with a beautiful ocean breeze here in sunny Southern California!!

If we hadn't moved in March - I'd be sweltering with the rest of you!!
    Last edited by gpp2001; 06-07-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: add more
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187