Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy, it's quiet today!

Today is the 10th day of rain and it is 42 degrees out. We spent the morning trying to get ready for the garage sale but it is so cold out our hands were freezing.

Then DH is home now that he is work 4 10's. We worked on my budget and debt snowball this morning. I did battle with SS again and cleaned up the house.

Now I am at work. The boys are making bread and taking a quick swim. I can't believe folks are having heat, send it our way.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ShellChelle View Post
    I'm at work--supposedly working, but spending more time on SR! shhhh. . . it'll be our secret!

Oh good I thought I was the only one
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Today is the 10th day of rain and it is 42 degrees out. We spent the morning trying to get ready for the garage sale but it is so cold out our hands were freezing.
    I'm in Ohio. It's about 90 here today. They're saying we could break a record for this date. We seem to have gone from what you have to this.

We use a window air conditioner. DH went to put it in last night and discovered that it didn't winter well in our shed. So we can get one that his grandma isn't using, but not until tomorrow. And I thought about taking the kids someplace cool, but the AC isn't working in the van. Plus there's roadwork going on in front of our house and my driveway is totally blocked, so I couldn't get out anyways. Dh is going to be home from work any time now after being in AC all day and will probably be all cheery. I feel like a puddle of sweat!

Personally, my favorite weather is sunny and about 78 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    Oh good I thought I was the only one
    Count me in...I am at work too, but I can't think straight because I have a HORRIBLE sinus headached caused (I think) by my wonderful allergies. I didn't sleep well, was grinding my teeth all night and now my jaw hurts on top of my head. I just wanna put my head on my desk and go to sleep. At least I am alone in my office today. After a wonderful conversation with my boss yesterday on time management...I need a vacation!!!

Today is the 10th day of rain and it is 42 degrees out.

It's in the 50's here and we haven't seen the sun for nearly a week. I'm freezing. I just had some soup and even that didn't warm me up. Maybe I need a cup of tea.

I'm cleaning closets, doing laundry and trying to get organized for our trip to Ireland in a few weeks.

I do have some shopping to do......I'll do that after dinner.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We have been to see my sis's new house and her new granddaughter (Kady Ann, born Monday). My sister. her husband and two youngest kids moved back from Biloxi, last month. Right now, the girls are in the pool and I really need to be putting away vacation stuff, have to work tomorrow. But, I am not in the mood.

I have been out enjoying the extremely warm weather we have been having!!
    I love it!!
    Karen

Then DH is home now that he is work 4 10's. We worked on my budget and debt snowball this morning. I did battle with SS again and cleaned up the house.

Now I am at work. The boys are making bread and taking a quick swim. I can't believe folks are having heat, send it our way.
    Where are you that it's 42 degrees? It's so hot today in NJ I can't breathe outside and we have to go to my nephews bday party later, a backyard BBQ. I think we're going to melt.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Boy oh boy did we go from chilly to HOT. Literally, overnight. We just got back from DS's teeball game and DD's softball game. It was brutal out there. One of the 2nd grade girls ended up with heat stroke and was throwing up. I feel really bad for the kids that have afternoon games today.

We're having DS's family birthday party tomorrow and it is supposed to be just as hot. I guess we'll have the AC cranking and let the kids go in the pool. Problem is that an adult will have to be outside in the heat watching them swim!

Seems that every year we skip spring. Goes from cold to hot. The next 4 days are supposed to be in the 90's so the kids are going to be sweltering in school! (No AC in their schools).

Can't wait for June 20th! That's when the kids get out of school and I'll have more time to sunshine!
    Debbie

I just got back from the ballpark. It is 95 here with 54% humidity. Real Feel is 105 and the home team decided this morning it was too hot to play so they changed the game from 12:30 to 6:30 pm but didn't think that we would need to know this information. So our team has been sitting out at the field since 11:45. The other field across town had to stop the games because kids kept fainting.

Shortly we will probably head to the pool but chances of getting an umbrella will be slim to none unless everyone else decides its too hot
    Sunshine Rewards