Thread: ticketmomma

Default ticketmomma

I was planning on using the Florida Ticket Station but in comparing prices, shipping, and cash back, ticket momma still beats FTS with the amount of tickets I have to purchase. Any chance of getting this one?

We are actually working on an exclusive deal with a new ticket company. The deal is sealed, it is just a matter of getting all of the linking to work. Here's the site:

DWTickets.com

I think you will really like this place. They actually have a location right outside of DD. Very reputable company with a large parent company. And some of the best prices that I have seen.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

how soon? I've been holding off buying our tickets for december hoping you'd get a really good offer!!!
    JollyTammy

The link below is actually our affiliate link. The only problem right now is that they have no way to track your subids. So we are going to either have to have people use their SR name to buy the tickets and I will then match them up with the monthly reports to get you your credits, or you might be able to file a trouble ticket anytime you make a purchase and then I can match up your info with the reports. It will be a little ugly for the first month until we see how everything matches up. But for right now, we can do it that way and then just manually sort through it. Their prices are already better than most sites anyway. And then you will get .5% back (half a percent) on the purchases. There will be some specials that we do where you will actually get 1%.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is good news. Not that i need tickets any time soon but it is nice knowing we will be able to get them here. Is it something we may be able to cash out for as well? I have been thinking of getting my tickets and putting them aside. That way I won't end up spending the money that was for tickets on something else.

Hmm maybe that wouldn't work. I guess I could just save up until I get the right amount saved and then buy it.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 06-21-2007 at 03:24 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    ... They actually have a location right outside of DD. Very reputable company with a large parent company. And some of the best prices that I have seen.
    I was wondering how close this is to DD? Would you need a car or is it w/in walking distance? From what I could tell, using will call/pick up is the best savings, since their shipping is kind of high? With taxes, s/h etc comes out more than through Disney web site will call, which I know I can pick up on site. But a good deal less if I can pick up rather than have shipped.

7 day adult ph:
    disney w/ nj tax, will call: $264.12
    dwTickets w/ fl tax will call + .5% back: $258.42
    but w/ shipping if can't get to their store: $267.37

So, my question is, can I walk it?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards