Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you trying the OTX?

Default Are you trying the OTX?

I get so focused on my shopping credits that I completely forget about surveys. In fact, I hate to admit that I do very, very few. At $.80 per survey plus a bonus every month, I'm missing out on some great $$$$$.

What caught my attention this morning was the OTX reminder in the Member Zone. You can earn $.75 a day doing that one! I need to get my rear in gear and do some surveys. Are you all doing the OTX?

Of course, I'm amazed at how quickly my account goes up when I remember to check online when I shop, but I'm reminded today that I can push it up even further if I'd just do the surveys!

Oh, I'm trying...and trying...and trying. But, they don't like my demos. I need to get on those SM surveys too! I get so focused on the Daily survey to get the offer that I do overlook those others and they really do add up quickly when you can qualify.
    Sunshine Rewards

Itry and do the surveys during the weeke every day, but on the weekends I have less time and hardly ever get one. Otx seems to be hard for me to get.
    Sunshine Rewards

Guilty as charged. I'll try one tonight, but I'm really focusing on getting my 10 surveys before I go away later this month.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I used to get one everyday, but have only gotten 1 in the last 11 days. Not for lack of trying, but they seem to have dried up for me. I really enjoy most of these, too. I was sad to see it happen, but I'll keep trying.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Everyday until I get on such a late rotation that I have to skip it and do it the following day. OTX must like my demo's with the exception of a week in May I'm pretty good at getting the SR Trifecta. And that's PART of the reason as to why my total earning is almost at 1100 due to the surveys. They really do make a differnce at 2.10 a day.

Oops update to OVER 1100!
    Last edited by askomsky; 06-09-2008 at 02:33 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

I try to do one every day, but they don't seem to like me very much. I only get one about half the time.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Everyday until I get on such a late rotation that I have to skip it and do it the following day. OTX must like my demo's with the exception of a week in May I'm pretty good at getting the SR Trifecta. And that's PART of the reason as to why my total earning is almost at 1100 due to the surveys. They really do make a differnce at 2.10 a day.

Oops update to OVER 1100!
    We know better...it's the shoes!!! Just kiddin' ya, April. Your earnings are awesome.

I just got the Triple Play for the first time in weeks. Maybe the winds are a changin'.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Guilty! I haven't done any surveys since we moved. I keep telling myself that I need to do them but I just don't. I am going to go and try to take a survey.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    We know better...it's the shoes!!! Just kiddin' ya, April. Your earnings are awesome.

I just got the Triple Play for the first time in weeks. Maybe the winds are a changin'.
    You got me Jamie!
    Survey's AND SHOES!!!!!!! Heck I prefer barefeet whenever possible, but if I HAVE to wear shoes, need to look good right????
    Sunshine Rewards