Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you trying the OTX?

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I jst got a strange message lol it said:

There are no surveys available at this time.

We?re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Does this mean there are no surveys for anyone or is it just me they don't have any surveys for? LOL usually I just get the regular message.
    Just keep trying, this happens a lot. I think the hardest part, is always adding your info in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    OTX won't work for me lately....Any advice? If I do not qualify at the beginnign (the first survey offered) and I try to do another one, it says that I have reached my limit for the time period and I need to come back tomorrow. This has happened the last 3 days. Am I doing something wrong??? I really like to get as many surveys in as possible, since they are easy $$.
    This happens to me, I started to relax about them and not spend so much time trying to do them anymore. If I happen to get one great, if not, I try again the next day.

I haven't been able to get one since Saturday - I didn't try hard on Sunday - I was at Disneyland! But couldn't get one yesterday and still noting today. It's been very slow this month - I have only gotten 4. Well - looking back I only got 14 last month, so I guess not too bad!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187