Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you trying the OTX?

I obsessively try to get the daily, sm and otx surveys everyday. The daily one is the most important to me because of the bonus... otx is next because of the .75 - but I do have trouble getting them. April is right, $2.15 does add up pretty quickly each month!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I obsessively try to get the daily, sm and otx surveys everyday. The daily one is the most important to me because of the bonus... otx is next because of the .75 - but I do have trouble getting them. April is right, $2.15 does add up pretty quickly each month!
    Thanks for correcting my math! lol I just realized when I added I forgot to put in that last .05.
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I was doing them, but after not getting credit for the last 4 I took I gave up. The frustrating thing is I know the cookies were cleared before the last one that didn't credit. Even since the change from OTX to AMP it seemed to go downhill. I miss getting those credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am trying but also working hard for the bonus on the DS. I keep working on OTX because $22.50 at 30 days a month puts me even closer to my goal for Disney.

Realistic, 25 days of DS and OTX is $40 a month. Add in clicks, offers and it is easy to make money on SR

Sunshine Rewards

OTX won't work for me lately....Any advice? If I do not qualify at the beginnign (the first survey offered) and I try to do another one, it says that I have reached my limit for the time period and I need to come back tomorrow. This has happened the last 3 days. Am I doing something wrong??? I really like to get as many surveys in as possible, since they are easy $$.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I jst got a strange message lol it said:

There are no surveys available at this time.

We?re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Does this mean there are no surveys for anyone or is it just me they don't have any surveys for? LOL usually I just get the regular message.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I jst got a strange message lol it said:

There are no surveys available at this time.

We?re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Does this mean there are no surveys for anyone or is it just me they don't have any surveys for? LOL usually I just get the regular message.
    I've gotten that before. Just give it an hour or two and try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Very cool! LOL I was hoping we didn't take all of their available surveys
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Very cool! LOL I was hoping we didn't take all of their available surveys
    I dunno you have been on a roll lately so you might have
    Sunshine Rewards

Woohoo I just finished mine for today LOL we will see if it credits in the next two minutes. It was a really cool one about wireless internet service for outside of the home for $25 a month. I am definitely looking in to this. I could sit in car line and be connected or sit at gymnastics and be connected!
    Sunshine Rewards