Thread: Affiliate Question

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Affiliate Question

Odd question here...I have a merchant I'd LOVE to see added & think SR'ers would love it too (it's food!!) & but they do not have an affilliate program.

When I emailed them to tell them how much I loved their product & if they ever have an affiliate program to let me know because I have a shopping rewards site that I know would love them...she responded saying she didn't know anything about affiliate programs & could I tell her more about it.

Since I can only speak to the member side of it (aka money in my account), I was wondering if someone at SR could contact her or give me info to give to her & perhaps give her an email?? I was thinking of sending her the press release, but didn't want to if it wasn't ok....

I know we have a lot of food merchants out there, but I promise they're really, really, really good!!

Thanks
    Jen
    Last edited by Magical JenK; 06-09-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Odd question here...I have a merchant I'd LOVE to see added & think SR'ers would love it too (it's food!!) & but they do not have an affilliate program.

When I emailed them to tell them how much I loved their product & if they ever have an affiliate program to let me know because I have a shopping rewards site that I know would love them...she responded saying she didn't know anything about affiliate programs & could I tell her more about it.

Since I can only speak to the member side of it (aka money in my account), I was wondering if someone at SR could contact her or give me info to give to her & perhaps give her an email?? I was thinking of sending her the press release, but didn't want to if it wasn't ok....

I know we have a lot of food merchants out there, but I promise they're really, really, really good!!

Thanks
    Jen
    I'm not opposed to talking to anyone about affiliate marketing. I can tell you, if the place is a chain that people individually work, they won't be able to do it. The gift card program we now have never had an affiliate program and I walked them through it. So, if shes really interested, I will explain to her how it works and even give her the name of some networks and consulting firms.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy!! I'm pretty sure they're not a chain....can I send her the press release to give her some info on SR? Then give her your email? Or would you like to wait for your email to go to her?

Ya, go ahead and give her my email, and ya, the press release might give her a little idea what its about.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks much!! Oooh I hope it works out...it's soooo yummy!! :0)