Thread: Sunshine Guy Sold me

Default Sunshine Guy Sold me

on dancing deer baking company for my dh for fathers day. I'm not much of a goodie eater though I love the stuff its too much damage for me but for dh thats right up is alley. He loves all that stuff and maybe he'll share a bite with me.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    on dancing deer baking company for my dh for fathers day. I'm not much of a goodie eater though I love the stuff its too much damage for me but for dh thats right up is alley. He loves all that stuff and maybe he'll share a bite with me.
    Guess I am the lone person who is not totally impressed with their stuff. For about $1 per cookie or $2 per brownie I expected them to be better. Maybe it was just what I ordered but none of my family or friends at the party I served them at were impressed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh no....I sure hope dh likes them. We've never tried them before....we shall see.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I wasn't impressed with the choc chip cookie, but there are so many styles of that type I think it's all personal preference!

What I did find is the brownies at first were a little crumbly when trying to break apart. I put mine in a ziploc in (the back of) the fridge and pull half out at a time. Once they're refridgerated they "moisten" back up in my opinion and are absolutely fabulous! They're rich and gooey just the way I like them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Guess I am the lone person who is not totally impressed with their stuff. For about $1 per cookie or $2 per brownie I expected them to be better. Maybe it was just what I ordered but none of my family or friends at the party I served them at were impressed.
    They obviously didn't have the molasses cookies because there can't be a person in the world that wouldn't love them if they like molasses.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I didn't like the chocolate chip cookies, but I LOVED the carmel pecan brownies !

I ordered DH brownies and blondies for father's day, hopefully I can steal some!

My favorite were the molasses cookies, the caramel brownies, and the peppermint brownies. SG liked the chocolate chip cookies the best.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We had the Chocolate Chunk Brownies $19 for 8 brownies, Lemon Daisies and Tangerine Butterflies and Patriotic Star Cookies- DH loves Shortbread. So like I said it may just be what we ordered. Everything was very hard, dry and crumbly and the cookies were very tasteless. I agree the brownies did get better after being put in the fridge. They weren't terrible just not so good that I would pay $1 a cookie. But then again my favorite cookies are the Girl Scout Cookies for $3.50 a box.
    Last edited by missymouse; 06-10-2008 at 07:28 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards