Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more offers for me???

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    Thank you! I will take the rest of June off from the offers. Thank goodness I already made $100 for SM this quarter!

Have any of you come back from a dry spell? Do you think 3 weeks is long enough? I did do some offers on another site. I hope I wasn't getting to greedy.
    I don't think that you have to take the rest of June off. Just maybe until next week. And, yes, I have come back from a dry spell. It really kind of goes in spurts for me. Last Monday, I could do no wrong - I had the Midas touch - every offer I did credited!! But Tuesday came and it all dried up!. But I have slowly come back - I actually just got a credit today for an offer I did on June 6th and I was ready to scratch it off my list as not crediting. There's a reason they say that Patience is a virtue.

And I too have made SM for the quarter - twice over - but I'm not going to stop doing offers. I actually just made a list of offers to try. HTH. And don't give up.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Even if he belongs to another rewards site, if you two do the same offers, we can get in big trouble. The advertisers can ask us to ban your account. Or they can drop us altogether. The reason that we only allow one account per house is because most advertisers only allow each offer to be done once per house.

I'll draw up a quick email this afternoon in general about duplicate stuff. The newer members have no idea the drama that we went through this time last year (like having to kick out Super Members and seeing other rewards sites up and close their doors with no notice) in large part because of people having duplicate accounts. It was UGLY. I'll do a little general reminder email today to fill in the new folks so everyone kind of understands where we are coming from and what kind of things to look out for.

I am so so sorry. I really wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble. DH and I will both stop doing any offers on the other one. I had no clue it could get anyone in to any kind of trouble.
    Last edited by jaime; 06-10-2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: decided to send it in a PM
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Like the OP said, you don't have to take June off, just do the new offers as they come along.

Even though I've only been a member since Aug 07, most of the Fast Crediting and some of the other offers, I've already done and rec'd credit for (good thing!) so there aren't many I have left to re-try (well I have a bunch, but some are those that are tough to get credit) as of now I just try the new offers that come along and some I get some I don't.
    Sunshine Rewards