Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Member Numbers Are Growing!!

aww i still need to do more offers

I am trying really hard. I have 70$, I need $30 more to make SM, I will try my best. Does anyone know if the June bonus will count towards the SM status?
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I do not believe it does...it has to be in your account as of midnight on 6/30. Tricia doesn't put in the bonuses until a few days later.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just wishing everyone luck that is close. I will not make SM this quarter - I have the lowest total I have ever had. I have to get my butt in gear and do offers and surveys again.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

It seems like we had a lot of members only doing paid clicks and scratch off this quarter. Maybe a lot of people doing other rewards sites?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Super Members Are Growing!!

I feel like the little engine that could and almost at SM status again! wahooo.....here we come to our goal. YEAHHH!

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It seems like we had a lot of members only doing paid clicks and scratch off this quarter. Maybe a lot of people doing other rewards sites?

I know personally that surveys are harder to come by now that you can't change your demographics. That plus work and school!! I'm not shopping much (no extra money)

I slacked off last month and now I am trying to play major catch up.

I am less than $25 from SM, so maybe

Just wanted to let you know I'm trying and this is the only rewards site I use (I can hardly keep up with SR, let alone another site!!)
    Sunshine Rewards

:
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

This is the only site that i have ever done, i just had no steam after work to come play on the computers really.....

I am really trying hard so i can make it to sm again for the 3 time.. i dont like being left out

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I am trying really hard. I have 70$, I need $30 more to make SM, I will try my best. Does anyone know if the June bonus will count towards the SM status?
    No, June bonus does not count, but it gives you a good start for next quarter!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 06-11-2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: wrong info given
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am almost there! I have about $97 in current earnings, but I will top the $100 mark once my Shoebuy credit posts, and I will keep working on those surveys!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 06-11-2008 at 07:44 AM. Reason: typo, of course!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards