Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we start a thread...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Can we start a thread...

to help out our friends who want to get to SM?? Didn't want to put anything up without asking. You know offers that come quick or are not holds?

Tricia, Cindy? Any objections?
    Sunshine Rewards

No objections here. Just stay within the normal rules and you will be fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I agree, but, remember, just because it credited for you, it may not for someone else, and they cannot try the offer again for 30 days. We also encourage people to try only offers they are interested in and qualify for.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Thanks...just want to help out our friends.

My favorite offer was Kaboom! $2 credit and I LOVE THE PRODUCT!! I asked my sister to do the offer so I could get another one for my second bathroom. (She got the credit I got the product!)

Anybody else want to help out? Know a good deal or offer that is interesting to our friends?
    Sunshine Rewards

Since I take soooooooo many pictures and scrapbook, I like the photo ones. Of course I've already received credit for them all now lol. These all credited well for me!

York (offer- $6 for new customer)
    Snapfish (shopping- $4 for new customer)
    Shutterfly (shopping- $4 for new customer)
    Clark Color (shopping-$4 for new customer)
    Sunshine Rewards

I like the Home Depot Garden Club - they send interesting info in a newsletter as well as coupons. It took a few days to credit (manual, I think?) but it is 0.55 and is easy and useful.

The photo sites are all great, and I always like the Vista Print offers when they come through. I also like to read the Ideal Bite newsletter - it can be really funny (and sometimes a little out there), but it has some good environmental tips.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

the shoebuy offer (9 credits) was great! i got an awesome pair of shoes at a great price, free shipping and credits to boot (no pun intended, lol). now if my york photo offer would just credit...just a warning to those who haven't done it, it's been 8 days, i've already received my photos (4 days ago) and no credit.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

The Columbia House offer is great, got alot of gifts thru that one, last year. Drugstore.com is great for shopping credits, I always shop until I have at least $50 (or, $49, can't remember) so I get free shipping, but there is a coupon up for free shipping with a $25 order. At Drugstore.com you can get free shipping, no sales tax, Drugstore.com credit and SR credit. With the price of gas, that is another savings. Plus, I have checked prices and they have some good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    The Columbia House offer is great, got alot of gifts thru that one, last year. Drugstore.com is great for shopping credits, I always shop until I have at least $50 (or, $49, can't remember) so I get free shipping, but there is a coupon up for free shipping with a $25 order. At Drugstore.com you can get free shipping, no sales tax, Drugstore.com credit and SR credit. With the price of gas, that is another savings. Plus, I have checked prices and they have some good deals.
    Is the $50 for free shipping always the case ? I thought it was, but the other night I ordered like 80 dollars worth and was charged shipping.... I didn't order anything different then I had before, so I thought maybe it was just a promotion that ran out.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Is the $50 for free shipping always the case ? I thought it was, but the other night I ordered like 80 dollars worth and was charged shipping.... I didn't order anything different then I had before, so I thought maybe it was just a promotion that ran out.
    I ran over and checked, here is what the site says:

*This offer is good only on nonprescription purchases of $49 or more. The minimum purchase required for Everyday Free Shipping or free shipping promotions doesn't include, and free shipping doesn't apply to, prescriptions, contact lenses, gift cards, gift certificates, magazine subscriptions, bulk orders, orders over 20 pounds, applicable shipping charges or sales tax.

So far, I have only ordered stuff that fell within the free shipping category. However, I know, from experience, that you have to play with the site. They will have a special offer, coupon, etc and I have to watch closely or it want apply correctly. Maybe there is some that going on with your order.