Thread: Is PetcareRx Reliable?

Default Is PetcareRx Reliable?

Anyone ever use petcareRx? i need to buy some frontline plus for my grandmother's chihuahua and they've got the best price but there's no rating. anyone have any experience w/ them?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    Anyone ever use petcareRx? i need to buy some frontline plus for my grandmother's chihuahua and they've got the best price but there's no rating. anyone have any experience w/ them?
    Do a quick search for their name in the search on this site .
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Even better then Paws Up Pet Supply, they not only have free shipping but a 150% price guarantee.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Even better then Paws Up Pet Supply, they not only have free shipping but a 150% price guarantee.
    sorry cindy, i just did as hedy suggested and did a search for other threads about petcareRx-would you still recommend them after last year's free shipping fiasco?

I've only ever used Paws Up and Drs Foster online, so I can't judge any of the others. Sorry. Both of them have always credited for me and I've never had a problem getting my stuff, so those are really the only two I can recommend.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I've done PetCareRx 2-3 times- very reliable and quick shipping. Credits fine too.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

thanks ladies! i appreciate the input!