Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant.com

Default Restaurant.com

Have any of you used one of the gift certs? I know that there are terms and conditions. Would you just buy them for yourself or do you think they could be given as a gift? I just noticed that they have a lot of good restaurants in home town so I was going to buy some for my Mom and best friend.
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

We have. I love Restaurant.com and wish there were more restaurants in our area I could buy through.

When you purchase the certificate, you print it off on your home printer. They are not pretty or look like anything fancy. I don't know if I would give them as a gift because of that. I suppose it depends on who I was giving it to, someone more casual and that I knew very well it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference. But I wouldn't pass one on to someone I didn't know very well.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Can you use more than one at each meal or are they limited to one per meal purchase?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Can you use more than one at each meal or are they limited to one per meal purchase?
    I think mine says one per meal.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you are going to give as a gift, you might want to check the terms because some of the 25.00 ones say that you have to spend 35.00, so I would give the person an additional 10.00 along with the cert. I have given a lot of these as gifts to family members, they love them. I myself use them quite often.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

It is only one per table on most. We love them! We have found some really great new restaurants in Louisville and Nashville by using these. They all have different terms, so just make sure you read them thoroughly. We just returned from a trip to Chicago and I used one for Redfish and Quartino?VERY good restaurants and with the certificates, it was so cheap!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I, too, have used them quite a bit. Something happens when we go out to eat and it never seems to fail that we ALWAYS meet that minimum required for the two of us! We've got some great restaurants that participate. The certs are also good for a year from purchase.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I've used them a bunch of times. If you want to use them as a gift, you can always just give a general gc to
    Restaurant.com. That way they can pick where they want to use it. Every place near me requires that you spend a minimum to use the gc, but it is usually only 10-15 dollars more than the gc is worth, which is pretty good! We've gone out to some great places and only spent 15-20 dollars for a full meal.
    Very worth it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    I've used them a bunch of times. If you want to use them as a gift, you can always just give a general gc to
    Restaurant.com. That way they can pick where they want to use it. Every place near me requires that you spend a minimum to use the gc, but it is usually only 10-15 dollars more than the gc is worth, which is pretty good! We've gone out to some great places and only spent 15-20 dollars for a full meal.
    Very worth it!
    Kristen, where do you get gc's to in the area?

</ threadjack>
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    Very worth it!
    I got one as a gift and it was FABULOUS!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs