Thread: ReStockit.com

Default ReStockit.com

A few of you were asking for merchants with cleaning supplies. I just added a new one that is becoming very popular. Check it out! www.restockit.com
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait to go check it out. I am a cleaning product freak and I have a neurotic tendancy toward overstocking things like toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, and clorox clean ups. I dunno could be worse could be shoes or jewelry.

ETA: Ok I went to check it out and I may never go to Sam's Club again. They have good prices and I can get everything there I usually buy and I get 5% back. Woohoo! I know, I need a life, but I love to clean when I have the right stuff to clean with LOL.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-22-2007 at 10:35 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait to go check it out. I am a cleaning product freak and I have a neurotic tendancy toward overstocking things like toilet paper, paper towels, wipes, and clorox clean ups. I dunno could be worse could be shoes or jewelry.

ETA: Ok I went to check it out and I may never go to Sam's Club again. They have good prices and I can get everything there I usually buy and I get 5% back. Woohoo! I know, I need a life, but I love to clean when I have the right stuff to clean with LOL.

Wanna come on over to my house???? I have all the supplies you could ever want, but no motivation to use them!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well since I only clean 15 minutes at a time that would be a longgggggggggggggg trip to spend 15 minutes cleaning
    Sunshine Rewards