Thread: Yet another question and a THANK YOU to Miss Angie

Default Yet another question and a THANK YOU to Miss Angie

We purchased a Serta mattress set from ShopNBC.com. It was a large purchase and I remembered to go through sunshine rewards, but for some reason it didn't credit. So I put in a TT and it was closed today. MissAngie says they found it and the credit will manually post in 7 to 10 days. I need about 29$ to make it to supermember, so will it count towards it or when it credits will it be on hold for a couple of days. Not that it matters, I am still very thankful to have the credit. I was just wondering because I really want to make SM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are a supermember it will credit within 3 days of purchase. Since it has been over that then it would credit when the script ran at midnight. If you are not a SM then it would be 21 days from purchase. If that has passed already also then it will credit when the script runs. If it hasn't been 21 days then it will credit at the 21 day mark from purchase.
    Sunshine Rewards

The purchase was made on May 25 2008, so it will credit whenever it is manually posted?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ummm I think that Monday makes 21 days? IF so then yeah it would post to your account when the script runs the night it has shown up pending in your account or Monday night when it runs depending on if it has shown up pending yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

okay I think I understand, lol. Thanks so much!!
    Sunshine Rewards

This credit will post with all manual postings that need to be processed by Tricia. She will be in next week. You should see the credit in plenty of time!

Thank you so much Miss Angie!! I will be making SM for the first time then!! Yeah!!
    Sunshine Rewards