Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Times

Default New York Times

I have been wanting to get a Sunday only subscription to this forever (love the extra coupons ) Got credit within the hour!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I looked at this one, but they do not deliever in my area. They did offer a 7 day electronic version? Would I get credit for that???
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Probably not. I think it is only for the 4 week trial. What a bummer that they do not deliver there!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, I tried it! I did the 4 week Sunday; we stopped getting our Sunday paper when we moved, and I hadn't restarted it yet. I told DH that we'll just try the Times for 4 weeks. He said, "How very Sex and the City of you." (that show is my not so secret vice). It comes with all the standard coupons and Sunday store fliers, right?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

On this offer, do we have to continue with the extra additional 8 weeks at $5.67 in order to get the 4 weeks at $1??

I tried doing this one, it said it was offered in my area, as it let me continue to put all of my info, but then when I would submit my info, it would just reload the page with my info still there. I dont know whats going on here. A little confused. I really wanted to do this offer for DH.
    Last edited by ItsmeSunnyV; 06-22-2007 at 01:42 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Probably not. I think it is only for the 4 week trial. What a bummer that they do not deliver there!
    I was looking at this so I could find out what the cost after the trail is and I also didnt qualify for home delivery in my area. However, the 7 day trial is for an electronic copy of the newspaper to be delivered to you everyday and it costs 9.99 a month after the 7 day trial. Can you check because this may qualify those of us who want the paper but can get it delivered. I think I might actually like the online version better, no paper to recycle. I would definitely do this if the credits would apply to purchasing the online edition also. The trial period is shorter but hey I bet I could start getting in ASAP and know within 7 days if it is something I would like. I also think I can get good use out of this for all those stupid papers I have to do. I wish I had it when I was getting my first degree and minoring in Economics LOL you cant imagine how many times I had to go look it up at the library. Anyways, just curious if ordering the online version would work when they dont deliver to your area.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yahoo- it credited already!

Now, if my wishes came true, and those darn DMC credits came in, I think I would be #11, maybe even #10 on the LEADER BOARD! COME ON for a miracle!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Wow! This credited fast. I did not qualify for home delivery so I am having it delivered to my office. Now the trick will be to get the paper before my boss gets a hold of it and claims it for himself!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

Quote Originally Posted by docsmom View Post
    Wow! This credited fast. I did not qualify for home delivery so I am having it delivered to my office. Now the trick will be to get the paper before my boss gets a hold of it and claims it for himself!!
    Okay like how fast? I did it a few tetris games ago but no credit yet.

I got my credit within 2 hours.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin