Thread: Are you Logged in?

Default Are you Logged in?

The absolutely best way to make sure that you are logged into SR is to set it as your home page. That way, anytime you start your computer, it should go directly to the opening page and say Welcome (your name). If it doesn't say your name after welcome, you are not logged in. So, be sure everytime you log online that it goes to SR, and says welcome to you. This will avoid a lot of the forgetting to log in stuff and not getting your credits. If we aren't welcoming you personally, you aren't logged in.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I love having SR as my home page! It tells me how much I've made and if I've missed an email.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    The absolutely best way to make sure that you are logged into SR is to set it as your home page. That way, anytime you start your computer, it should go directly to the opening page and say Welcome (your name). If it doesn't say your name after welcome, you are not logged in. So, be sure everytime you log online that it goes to SR, and says welcome to you. This will avoid a lot of the forgetting to log in stuff and not getting your credits. If we aren't welcoming you personally, you aren't logged in.
    Well, sometimes (not too often) I have logged in, gotten the welcome like you say, and then after doing a survey, come back to the main page and it says I am not logged in.I have always gotten credit for surveys when this happens - and it hasn't ever happened after shopping, thankfully. Just wondering why/how I end up logged out sometimes so soon after I log in.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I get the same problem, Lanny - I can sign in to SR, look at the forums, go back, and I'm logged out. I thought it was because we've switched over to a Mac because I never had the problem before, but if others are having it then maybe it's not just me.

I just set my home page to sunshine rewards...it is a good idea. I used to be really good with doing surveys and stuff, then I went on vacation, and I forgot about it...and I keep forgetting. Now, I will have to remember. Thanks for the idea.