Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Popcorn Factory Deal--Goodness!!

Default The Popcorn Factory Deal--Goodness!!

I was just looking for a gift for my nephew and came across this on sale from 29.99 to 14.99!! And it looks like shipping is only $5. It says it ends this week.

2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack

Really WOW someone special with something delicious! Our 2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack is filled to the top with our very best butter, cheese, jalape�o, caramel and white cheddar popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, honey-roasted peanuts, Jelly Belly� beans, super sour stars, and a big bag of crunchy pretzels. And it's available at a special price! Great for anniversaries, birthdays, or any celebration at all!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

WoW that's an awesome deal! if only i had someone to send it to, lol, no more birthdays in my family until august!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

WOW and it appears that the $5 coupon works on it!!! So that gift only comes to $16.xx. I may have to try that one...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was just looking for a gift for my nephew and came across this on sale from 29.99 to 14.99!! And it looks like shipping is only $5. It says it ends this week.

2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack

Really WOW someone special with something delicious! Our 2 Gallon Celebration Snack Pack is filled to the top with our very best butter, cheese, jalape�o, caramel and white cheddar popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, honey-roasted peanuts, Jelly Belly� beans, super sour stars, and a big bag of crunchy pretzels. And it's available at a special price! Great for anniversaries, birthdays, or any celebration at all!

You know, I could do a great video blog if I had that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    WOW and it appears that the $5 coupon works on it!!! So that gift only comes to $16.xx. I may have to try that one...

Actually it comes to 14.98! lol I couldn't pass it up. It was 14.99 then 4.99 shipping and 5.00 off.

Now trying to think what other bdays are coming!
    Sunshine Rewards

I couldn't pass it up either. I LOVE popcorn, and I've wanted to try theirs, so this was a cheap way to do it. I buy popped bags at the grocery store and they are 4.00 each anyway, and I'm sure not as good.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

well this one got me. It was a great price! I may even take it to the family gathering for the 4th of July.
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    well this one got me. It was a great price! I may even take it to the family gathering for the 4th of July.
    I agree, this was just too good to pass up, I may even go back and order another one! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know why the lastest date to send out the celebrate pack is July 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Does anyone know why the lastest date to send out the celebrate pack is July 1st?
    My best guess is that they are closing it out and this is their clearance sale.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs