Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Referral Contest!!

Default New Referral Contest!!

Later tonight we will be announcing a referral contest. Hopefully it will help all of you to grab some quick referrals and boost your accounts. Put on your thinking caps about how to get some referrals!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i can't wait!

Default Official Rules

From now through July 31, Sunshine Rewards will be running a special referral contest. Not only do we have prizes for the winners, but we have ways to help you recruit more members!

Rules: All Sunshine Rewards members are eligible. Only members who you refer between June 17 and July 31 who become "active members" by July 31 will count. Active members are those who earn at least 5.00 credits, including their signup bonuses. The contest page will be updated with the top 10 referrers starting June 17.

Prizes: The top three highest referrers will earn their choice of one of the following: $25 Disney Gift Card, $25 MyChoice Gift Card, or $25 Amazon Gift Certificate.

Here's the best part. We want to help you win!

Referrals win prizes! First, for each of the three members who wins the referral contest, we will randomly choose one of your active referrals and award THEM the same prize as you.

Extra referral bonus! Second, we have created a special referral link for this contest. If you refer a member using this link, they will receive a .50 bonus when they sign up in addition to the normal 2.00 signup. This link is not available to the general public, so if someone wants the extra bonus for signing up, they must get the special link from a member. All of your referrals will count for the contest, however, whether they use the special signup link or your regular referral link.

Here's the link to the contest: http://www.sunshinerewards.com/referralcontest.php. You'll find your special signup link there as well. Hopefully this is something that you will be able to promote to your friends to get them to help you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

i have a few friends who are interested and i just e-mailed them the info, including the referral link, but i don't know if they'll sign up or not. i haven't had much luck w/ my referrals-i'm 1 for 8, lol.

Remember you can also feel free to use our videos to promote your links. If you have Disney places you can promote on, you might want to link to the youtube video to show them that they can get Disney gift cards. You can link directly to YouTube and not the SR videoblog if you want. Or you can embed the YouTube video into some types of blogs.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just did an article on my blog about the special sign up rate. I am going to wait for a few days and a couple of posts and then I am going to do another one and insert the youtube video (if i can figure out how to do that). I am also making sure to submit my article to as many places as I can find. Lets hope it works!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well that sounds like a good contest for everyone.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am excited.

I have a question, not sure where to put it though. My sister has been wanting to sign up, but when I originally signed up, I believe I did it on their computer because I don't think I had one at the time. But now I mostly do everything from my own computer, If she signs up from the same computer that i originally signed up on, is that against the rules, even though now I use my own computer?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I have a question, not sure where to put it though. My sister has been wanting to sign up, but when I originally signed up, I believe I did it on their computer because I don't think I had one at the time. But now I mostly do everything from my own computer, If she signs up from the same computer that i originally signed up on, is that against the rules, even though now I use my own computer?
    If you did it at her house on her computer, it won't let her sign up, it will detect a double IP address.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.