Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Referral Contest!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just did an article on my blog about the special sign up rate. I am going to wait for a few days and a couple of posts and then I am going to do another one and insert the youtube video (if i can figure out how to do that). I am also making sure to submit my article to as many places as I can find. Lets hope it works!!!
    Does the number of people *clicking* on the link in your blog and not signing up drive you nuts? It does me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If you did it at her house on her computer, it won't let her sign up, it will detect a double IP address.
    Will I be able to sign her up from my computer, or will it show as a double ip still because I always logon from my computer? Sorry.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here's something else that might help those of you trying to find ways to get referrals. Keep an eye on the front page of the site. If you are a member of a group that is interested in anything in particular (scrapbooking, sports teams, etc), you might see a good coupon pop up that you could tell your friends about. That's a low key way to introduce them to SR while giving them something that they can actually use.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have 1 person.

i've had 5 friends ask me for info on how to sign up, do offers, etc., but no one has signed up yet that i know of.

[I had 3 people sign up so far, but I have a feeling they might not go any further than that!

i've sent info to 7 ppl, and NONE of them has signed up. you'd think at least one of them would be willing to try. i give up.

This is always a tough one for me, but at dd's inhouse dance rehearsal two moms were very interested in this (they both do a lot of on line shopping!!! and one leaves for Disney in October)........now fingers crossed they decided to sign up and keep with it!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Referrals have definitely been up in the last 24 hours! Hopefully some of you start to see your referrals earning money in the next few days.

Today's 20% off special at Disney and the contest in the forum are two good things to mention to prospective referrals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I have one nibbler, now I just have to encourage without being pushy. I'm much better at being pushy
    Sunshine Rewards