Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Referral Contest!!

Is everyone else's referral showing $2 or $2.5? It looks like my newest referral posted for my contest link, but has $2.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

When they sign up using the special link, they will have a special offer in their introduction email with a link for .50. As soon as they click on that offer, it will give them the additional .50. If it does NOT, it means that they do not have their cookies enabled.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Is everyone else's referral showing $2 or $2.5? It looks like my newest referral posted for my contest link, but has $2.
    Mine is showing 2.00 too

Of coarse I have a feeling she is going to stay there too Signed up a few hours after the contest started but hasn't done anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    When they sign up using the special link, they will have a special offer in their introduction email with a link for .50. As soon as they click on that offer, it will give them the additional .50. If it does NOT, it means that they do not have their cookies enabled.
    Oh great, that helps.... I will explain it to the other couple people I know who have talked about joining.

Thanks!

I updated the banner in my signature to be the bonus one.

Yes I updated the banner to the contest one and put it on all the pages of my website. I just added a 2 after signup will that work?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay so I have a referral, how do I help them to get up to the $5 so they become active? Refer them to the forum?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Okay so I have a referral, how do I help them to get up to the $5 so they become active? Refer them to the forum?
    Most definitely! And I would probably recommend a couple of really strong offers that are not spammy. The first ones that come to my mind are eBay and Ideal Bite.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Most definitely! And I would probably recommend a couple of really strong offers that are not spammy. The first ones that come to my mind are eBay and Ideal Bite.
    Okay I did all of that, hopefully she joins the forum!

Sunshine Rewards