Thread: E.l.f Huge Sale

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default E.l.f Huge Sale

Mods please edit/remove if this isn't allowed, but E.L.F has EVERYTHING on their site for $1. Nordstrom bought out the product line so all needs to be re-packaged with the new name so their clearing out all stock merchandise.

I'm on there shopping now and so far all lip gloss, eye liner, eye shadow and concelers are coming up $1!

Update: A lot of the more popular colors and items are already out of stock.
    Last edited by askomsky; 06-17-2008 at 05:56 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Umm not to be a party pooper but their stuff is always $1 and Nordstom has never owned/bought them. This has been circulating the internet for years so just wanted to give a warning before you went overboard.

Many people have bought from them on here so do a search to see what people recommend/don't recommend.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Umm not to be a party pooper but their stuff is always $1 and Nordstom has never owned/bought them. This has been circulating the internet for years so just wanted to give a warning before you went overboard.

Many people have bought from them on here so do a search to see what people recommend/don't recommend.
    Ahhh, I wasn't sure, I tried to do a search but I don't think I typed it in right. I never bought from them before, so I was never on the site. Feel free to delete the thread, my GF called me and told me about it. had no clue it was an email circulation.

I only ever wear eye liner and conceler, so I have no clue why i didn't hear of them before.

Thanks for the heads up!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It's cool. Janet (jnorth) and a bunch of people did order from them when they did their 50% off sale last year (they do it a few times a year) and I think there were some reviews on what were great bargains and which ones you should pass on. I'm not sure how to pull it in the search. Either try makeup, ELF, E.L.F., or eyelipsface which is the full name.

And don't forget to shop thru the SR link!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got a bunch of stuff from them on their site and also on drugstore.com for $1 around Christmas. I love their clear eyelash/eyebrow gel. I also love their lipglosses. The powdered items turn to dust quickly if that makes sense because they aren't packed as tightly as my normal powdered items but for $1 i bought a couple and i take them with me when i am going out of town so i dont risk breaking my expensive stuff. I also like their tools like tweezers, eyelash curlers and such.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought into the $1.00 sale last November. I told my dd's about it, and they both chose the $25 basket and you received more than 25 worth of product. My dd's like the product and they are 24 and 18. The products are of smaller quantity, but they don't mind, since it lasted 6 months and you should keep your make-up longer than that anyway.