Thread: Reminder About Toolbars

Default Reminder About Toolbars

Just a reminder about downloading screensavers, toolbars, trivia games, etc. Be VERY careful if another rewards site offers you credits to download something as part of an offer. We always test ours out to make sure that there is not any spyware. However, I have noticed that some other sites are running some pretty shady offers. Always be sure to check out thoroughly anything that calls for a download. When in doubt, it is not worth 50 cents to have your computer compromised.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks!! You are always so helpful!

This is why I only do SR now!!!! No need to chance it with an 'iffy' other site.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just a reminder about downloading screensavers, toolbars, trivia games, etc. Be VERY careful if another rewards site offers you credits to download something as part of an offer. We always test ours out to make sure that there is not any spyware. However, I have noticed that some other sites are running some pretty shady offers. Always be sure to check out thoroughly anything that calls for a download. When in doubt, it is not worth 50 cents to have your computer compromised.
    It does happen. I visited a place for smileys and it ended up crashing my computer and costing me 80.00 to get it repaired.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bumpity bump

This also applies to certain reward programs that have their own toolbars. They will override your cookies and you won't get credit on SR for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bump as a reminder.
    Sunshine Rewards