Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I made Super Member!!!

Congratulations! I made it for the first time this quarter as well!

Congratulations and WELCOME!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations to you and all the super members!! I won't be in there next quarter. Maybe the one after that.

Congrats! I'm so close - $99.16 right now. If some of those pending offers would credit! Or if I could qualify for one more survey! I'm so close but so far away!

UPDATE: While I was over here posting something credited - I made it too! YEAH!
    Last edited by LyndaM; 06-26-2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: update to post

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

OMG!!!! I'm going to be a Super Member! I didn't think I could do it, but decided to try the NY Times offer (I don't do the paid trial type offers, but was only $16 away from making Super Member, so I figured I'd do it - I've always wanted to read the Times)

Once my $1 bonus from the survey contest posts (and if a few other offers credit too) I'll be over the $100!

I'm very excited and I have to tell my parents they'll be getting the Sunday Times for a while (they wouldn't deliver to me or my work, but they'll deliver to my parents, so a present for them!)

I didn't think I could do it in such a short period of time!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    Once my $1 bonus from the survey contest posts (and if a few other offers credit too) I'll be over the $100!
    The survey bonus won't credit until next month... next quarter... so don't count on it for Super Member this quarter (but it will be a great way to start next quarter)

Faith
    who is only $2 short of SM and hope to make it today.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    The survey bonus won't credit until next month... next quarter... so don't count on it for Super Member this quarter (but it will be a great way to start next quarter)

Faith

good luck faith i've been reading your posts over on the dis all quarter. hopefully you'll make that last $2 today

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    OMG!!!! I'm going to be a Super Member! I didn't think I could do it, but decided to try the NY Times offer (I don't do the paid trial type offers, but was only $16 away from making Super Member, so I figured I'd do it - I've always wanted to read the Times)

I'm very excited and I have to tell my parents they'll be getting the Sunday Times for a while (they wouldn't deliver to me or my work, but they'll deliver to my parents, so a present for them!)

I didn't think I could do it in such a short period of time!
    congratulations wdwabby!!!!!!

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post

Faith
    Oh, ok ... well, that makes sense about the bonus. I managed to make it today though - I got credit for the Generous Genie and Big Bucks surveys on the increases - go do those if you haven't yet, they are crediting fast and total over $2 together! That should get you there! Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!