Thread: Disney, Today ONLY !!!

Default Disney, Today ONLY !!!

20% off your purchase today only at Disney.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Question

Yesterday on Disney Shopping there was save 25% though I logged in through Sunshine.
    Will they still give me credit?
    Really, I think it ends up being a 1% difference but it would still be nice to add a little more to my Sunshine total.

Thanks!
    Shan
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Timing is great (if I can make it work). My stuff that I ordered (by phone because of "issues") came, today, 3 days later. That was exceptionally fast. All 21 of the tees I ordered are beautiful and too big. I was planning on swapping out sizes but it will be easier to just re-order because too many needed swapping. The beach towels are great, may have to order some more.

Well I did my part!!!! Bought some new towels for the pool and the girls picked a few t-shirts.

I have my eye on the princess birdbath......has anyone ever ordered the garden stuff from them?

It is for my girls play area/children's garden so it would be nice there, but again not sure of the quality....so if anyone has ever ordered the garden stuff let me know!!!

thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards