Thread: Paws Up Pet Supply - phone number OMG!

Default Paws Up Pet Supply - phone number OMG!

I'm not even sure where to post this! I ordered from Paws Up Pet Supply and got my order last week. Well, today I got my order again. I went to the About Us page through a link (if you have questions about your order, click here). It listed the phone number as a 1-800 number, so I called. It was definitely NOT Paws Up - it was a woman having a rather explicit conversation with me (apparently), then asking for my credit card number to continue the fun! I found the real number elsewhere on their website (it is actually 1-877), but ewwwwww! At first I thought I dialed 1-900 by mistake, but I checked redial and I had dialed the number on their site. Paws Up didn't answer the phone, but I e-mailed them that they might want to change the error on their website.

I hope I don't get weird calls since I called that number!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I'm not even sure where to post this! I ordered from Paws Up Pet Supply and got my order last week. Well, today I got my order again. I went to the About Us page through a link (if you have questions about your order, click here). It listed the phone number as a 1-800 number, so I called. It was definitely NOT Paws Up - it was a woman having a rather explicit conversation with me (apparently), then asking for my credit card number to continue the fun! I found the real number elsewhere on their website (it is actually 1-877), but ewwwwww! At first I thought I dialed 1-900 by mistake, but I checked redial and I had dialed the number on their site. Paws Up didn't answer the phone, but I e-mailed them that they might want to change the error on their website.

I hope I don't get weird calls since I called that number!

Sorry that happened to you, but it gave me a good belly laugh for the day.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

That's hilarious!

...but probably worth fixing on their site!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Yeah, it was pretty funny. At first I wasn't even listening to what she was saying, I just thought it was a little odd to have a sexy voice on your customer service line (gives new meaning to the "service" industry), but then I started listening and it was clear that they were not supplying what I was buying! Good thing it was me and not DH - he might have some 'splaining to do!

Contacted the owner, heres his reply:

Thanks for the info. I was trying a new approach....They always say that sex sells...Just Kidding!!!

He did say he input the numbers wrong himself and many apologies to the recipient of the phone call. It should be all taken care of now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Contacted the owner, heres his reply:

Thanks for the info. I was trying a new approach....They always say that sex sells...Just Kidding!!!

He did say he input the numbers wrong himself and many apologies to the recipient of the phone call. It should be all taken care of now.
    Well, it certainly was memorable! I hope he responds to my e-mail since they sent my order twice and I need to send one back, but I will try to call them again if I don't get an e-mail in the next day or two. I'll just be sure to dial 1-877 this time!

I just checked their website - the 1-800 number is still on the About Us page. Hope they are able to fix that for their sake!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Well, it certainly was memorable! I hope he responds to my e-mail since they sent my order twice and I need to send one back, but I will try to call them again if I don't get an e-mail in the next day or two. I'll just be sure to dial 1-877 this time!

I just checked their website - the 1-800 number is still on the About Us page. Hope they are able to fix that for their sake!
    He did not get your email so I gave him your email addy.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    He did not get your email so I gave him your email addy.
    Thank you very much! I want to be sure that they get their second order back, and I have the impression that they are a small business trying to make it work. Thanks for your help!