Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look out here I come!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Look out here I come!!!

I don't know if anyone noticed but I am tied for #10 on the big board right now. I am also 2.XX away from super member. You guys might remember that I was whining because at the end of May I only had about 30.00. I have been busting my hiney to get all 3 surveys as many days as I can. I have also worked on doing all of the freebie offers as they come up. Finally, a little shoebuy never hurts LOL. So keep an eye out. I might just be on the big board this month for only the second time ever. I really would consider this one a sense of accomplishment because I didn't coast into the SM spot I had to work for it. It just goes to show you that IT CAN BE DONE and it is never too late to try and make it. SURVEYS SURVEYS SURVEYS. I do my DS in the morning. Then I clear cookies and do my OTX midday and then Brandon comes home and does the SM survey for me at night. We decided to split it up since I could never qualify for both. It has been working. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Go Janet!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Woo Hoo I am so happy for you. It is so exciting when you make an accomplishment that you are trying to achieve. I am almost on the big board for this month and I made SM for the first time this quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Woo hoo! Glad I gave you the kick you needed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Way to go!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Default OMG!

I was reading this thread, very happy for the original poster, and thought I'd take a look at the big board myself. Holy mackeral, I'm No. 6!!!! I have alot of pending credits (27) from May to thank for my position, but this is very exciting. Congrats to all!!
    Barb

What's an SM survey? I do the DS and OTX but didn't know there was another type. Thanks and congrats.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Congrats, Janet!! But watch out as I may come up and steal your spot.

Just joking! I haven't done any, nope, not any shopping this month. I'm biting my nails trying to wait until the last of the month or July 1st, so it will go towards next quarter. I have so much I need to buy too.
    Sunshine Rewards

WTG ! I am number 2 right now and really really hope I can stay on the big board

I can't believe I am that high up ?. I have only been doing SR for a little over 45 days !!! I still have a few more shopping credits that will post later this month and if I keep up with my surveys maybe just maybe I can finish on the big board.

Keeping my fingers crossed and working hard to get my numbers even higher !

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Way to go, Janet!!!! I'll be sure to keep out of your way!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards