Thread: Are you a Fathead?

Default Are you a Fathead?

OMG! I am totally a Fathead! I ordered some Fatheads when they were running a special promotion earlier this year. I just put them up last night, and they are so awesome. I would love to tell you all about them, but that would ruin my video for the video blog. Go check out Fathead in the shopping area to see what a selection of players, characters, cars, and logos they have. If you have a rec room, bonus room, basement, or kid's room to decorate, I'm sure you will find something cool!

Watch for my video--then you will get to see my newly decorated bonus room. I'll just tell you now that my fatheads are spectacular!

Ooh, we get a Miss Angie video blog?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Man, I'd love to have a Big Ben one. But I'm afraid Jeff would be pulling me off the wall all the time and he wouldn't be very happy about that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Dh has been wanting to get them for the kids bedroom. Can't wait to see your video blog.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Angie, I'm thinking of getting a fathead for my son's room. We're re-doing it all now. But, we have textured walls, do you know if it would "stick" okay for me? Just wondering since you have experience...

Thanks!

Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post
    Hey Angie, I'm thinking of getting a fathead for my son's room. We're re-doing it all now. But, we have textured walls, do you know if it would "stick" okay for me? Just wondering since you have experience...

Thanks!

Lynda

They are really sticky and would likely stick. To be sure though, I would consult the Fathead FAQ's. The one thing I have noticed about ours is that the imperfections in our walls that don't really show in the paint are really accentuated under the sticker. I'm assuming that with textured walls the image will not be smooth and may not look the way you would like.