Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black friday

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default black friday

Okay, I admit it. I wake up at 1 am and stand in line every year...and yes, my sister and I are already talking about it. does SR do anything special online for black friday...do merchants offer extras, like free shipping? I never shopped online for black friday, but with high gas prices, i am considering not being out with the mobs of people for hours, and hours, and hours hahaha

We absolutely do! We will have a whole page devoted to BF sales (which a lot actually start on Thursday). We'll note which ones are BF only and which ones run through Monday. We'll also do some percentage increases and probably a promo ourselves.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I thought I planned ahead, six months before Christmas you are planning your shopping.

Wow, I haven't evene planned my grocery shopping for tonight !

Also, with online shopping becoming so popular, the merchants are starting to have online specials only in addition to the store sales, so thats a good thing too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh it was quite the big deal last year. I did some shopping online so I was able to avoid the mall and Walmart. I think it stretched from turkey day until the following Tuesday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Fellow Black Friday shopper here...........Although I do go out (my cousins think of it as a day out with just adults) I did do some shopping here on SR. It was great........looking forward to see what the merchants will be offering this year!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Yay!! I can't wait!!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

How sad is this, I planned my WDW trip around it and made sure I was back in time for my BF shopping! lol
    I did go out they next morning after flying home on Turkey day and getting in at 8pm at 430am. I also did take advantage of SR's sales/promo's that weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

Don't they call the Monday following Friday, "Cyber Monday".
    I remember I got some great deals on Thursday nite. I think a few stores add hot products as the day goes on, on Black Friday, I know Walmart did.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Don't they call the Monday following Friday, "Cyber Monday".
    I remember I got some great deals on Thursday nite. I think a few stores add hot products as the day goes on, on Black Friday, I know Walmart did.
    Yep. That Monday is supposedly the biggest online shopping day of the year because everyone shops when they go back to work on Monday. LOL! Smart merchants are now launching coupons as early as Wednesday night at midnight and running them through at least Monday. But a lot of them also stagger the deals so that you get something different each day Thursday through Monday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs