Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other August WDW trippers

Default Any other August WDW trippers

Suddenly realize they have only another month until they need to cash out?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I wish, lol, but have a great time!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Me! We leave 8/6 so I figure I'll cash out by the 2nd week in July!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I'm going to try to cash out right after my credit holds come off on the 15th of July, if I can hold out that long!!!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

We might be going, too! Just checked Southwest and if we fly from Philadelphia mid-August we can get a rate of $64 per person each way! We were in WDW last July, and hadn't planned to return until July 2009, but with airfare that cheap, we are thinking that this is too good to pass up.

I haven't been an SR'er for long, so I only have one Disney gift card so far, and only have enough credits for one more $50 card, but doesn't Southwest give some kind of SR credit?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ShellChelle View Post
    We might be going, too! Just checked Southwest and if we fly from Philadelphia mid-August we can get a rate of $64 per person each way! We were in WDW last July, and hadn't planned to return until July 2009, but with airfare that cheap, we are thinking that this is too good to pass up.

I haven't been an SR'er for long, so I only have one Disney gift card so far, and only have enough credits for one more $50 card, but doesn't Southwest give some kind of SR credit?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!
    Only for SR vacations, not flights.

We are leaving for WDW on the 15th of Aug. I am really trying to pay for my entire AP with SRewards. I still have a little way to go but I am giving myself until July 15th to get as far as I can. (If I can just stay on that big board for the month, I might just have a chance of doing it )

Plus I want to take advantage of that special SM rate which I am not eligible for until July 1 (I hope SM still get a a special cashout rate!)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    We are leaving for WDW on the 15th of Aug. I am really trying to pay for my entire AP with SRewards. I still have a little way to go but I am giving myself until July 15th to get as far as I can. (If I can just stay on that big board for the month, I might just have a chance of doing it )

Plus I want to take advantage of that special SM rate which I am not eligible for until July 1 (I hope SM still get a a special cashout rate!)
    We do! We do!

I need to figure out how much I need to cash out for in gift cards, as the Dolphin doesn't take Disney gift cards.
    Last edited by Hedy; 06-20-2008 at 03:44 PM. Reason: I wrote SR instead of Disney..paging Dr. Freud

We'll be arriving 8/10. Using the Autotrain. Got to my $250 goal just today! Can't wait to cash out! Hoping for a special cash out deal in July, but I'll be happy anyway if it doesn't happen. Now I'm trying to squeeze in an extra $25 before then. SR is sooo great!!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

The girls and I will be there Aug 7 to 13th! Can't wait. I'm like the rest of you and going to wait until credits on the 15th and then hope it gets here on time. Looks like Tricia better get ready to send out a lot of Disney magic about that time.

We'll be myself28, my dd16, and my dd7. it's the dd7's birthday trip. She'll turn 8 on the 10th.

If anyone else will be there and is interested in getting together for a snack or something give me a shout. We've got our ADRs and we're good to go I think. Now just need to work on some tshirts, autograph books, etc

I'll go post an August thread over in the Disney forums with my park and dining plans so if anyone happens to coordinate a get together....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!