Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any other August WDW trippers

We will be there aug 10 through the 16th. I have paid for my refillable mugs, my disney photopass, and for 6 meals
    I love SR rewards
    Last edited by JOLAROCHE; 07-17-2008 at 03:29 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

Quote Originally Posted by ShellChelle View Post
    We might be going, too! Just checked Southwest and if we fly from Philadelphia mid-August we can get a rate of $64 per person each way! We were in WDW last July, and hadn't planned to return until July 2009, but with airfare that cheap, we are thinking that this is too good to pass up.

I haven't been an SR'er for long, so I only have one Disney gift card so far, and only have enough credits for one more $50 card, but doesn't Southwest give some kind of SR credit?

Anyway, enjoy your trip!

I learned to keep on earning, even though I had no plans to go to WDW after our trip last April. Then I saw how much people were earning and I kicked it in. I'm almost ready to cash out for $500, and I am going to keep trying really hard to the end of Sept.

Well not exactly going to WDW, but will be on the 3 night Disney Wonder on 8/28.
    When would be the best time to cash out for the disney gift cards. I was thinking on or about the 1st of Aug?
    TIA!

I'm going in Sept. but my final payment on my pkg. is due the beginning of Aug. so I may cash out soon. I just have enough with the SM rate to cash out for $400 . I'm not sure yet if it's going onto my balance, or saving for spending $$ or paying for MNSSHP tickets.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I'm just waiting for a few pending items to clear on the 15th and then I will be cashing out for at least $350 but I'm hoping to get to $375
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

We'll be there in Aug. It'll be our first trip to WDW after numerous trips to DL. We fly out Aug 24th.

We are leaving 8/8 so not too far away now. Need all the extra cash we can get for this trip. Hope everybody has a great time when they go!!

Getting ready to cash out for $300 made in just 3 months on SR. I love this rewards site. I plan to get a glass slipper at the GR, my wee one wants a pinchy, grabby, space thing that is under the hat. That is what he has told me and he knows what he wants.

Then there are the drinks and tips for meals. I am just thrilled to have found this site and to now make so much money.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Getting ready to cash out for $300 made in just 3 months on SR. I love this rewards site. I plan to get a glass slipper at the GR, my wee one wants a pinchy, grabby, space thing that is under the hat. That is what he has told me and he knows what he wants.

Then there are the drinks and tips for meals. I am just thrilled to have found this site and to now make so much money.
    Psst...Moosey, put your user id in your profile to get your $.05.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post

Holy Crap! It's taken me 2 years to make my balance. How in the world did you make $300 in 3 months?? I need to get some tips from you.
    Sunshine Rewards