Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any other August WDW trippers

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Psst...Moosey, put your user id in your profile to get your $.05.
    I just added it to the bottom of the profile. Thanks for the tip.

I made the money quick by being kinda new. I guess I was a member from a long time ago but since the accident I forgot. When work asked me to order things for them I checked here first. Then I learned to do the surveys, then the offers and then got bonuses. It took a lot of help from all the members on SR to explain to me time and time again how to do things.

I have 8 more dollars to go and then we cash out!!!
    Last edited by MooseBrains; 07-10-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: I am having a bad brain day

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Aren't SR members the best? I love how honest and helpful they are around here. It makes me feel like less of an idiot when I have a question and should know especially since I am a mod and have been around practically since the beginning of SR.

I'm glad after everything you've been through you were able to find your account information from before the accident. I know I have a hard time remembering my user name and password combinations on a few of the different shopping sites I infrequently visit and could only imagine how hard it must have been for you after what you have told us.

3 cheers for SR and their great members!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just cashed out for $400 and am eargerly watching the mailbox. My balance is so sad now though, and I don't want to shop much because of saving for the trip. I'll NEED a few things, but no big splurges. So, I guess I'll have to hit the offers this weekend and keep up the surveys.

SR is the best!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I'm cashing out next week-yipes!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm thread jacking my own thread-help me think through this:
    Expenses (a D indicates disney gift card able expense)
    One night left at Dolphin to pay-$170ish
    Dinner at Boma-$30 inc tip-D
    Tusker house-$21-inc. tip-D
    50's PTC-$60-D
    water-$15-D
    souvineers for boys-$40ish-D
    SO, I have around $166 in gift card worth expenses. I should have around $70 on my Visa rewards card, so I'm thinking I should cash out for $100 in Disney g/c, and the rest in paypal.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats on the cash out Heather! I'm trying to decide what to do now as well. I have enough to cover our MNSSHP tickets but not enough to cover photopass right now. at the same time I am at an odd account balance for cashing out so I am thinking MNSSHP will not sell out for my date so I'm going to keep trying and hit a better cash out point so that I will have a balance worth carrying around on a disney gift card. No use in cashing out for $125 and only having $5 on the card and carrying it around.

Now I just need to figure out when to cash out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Congrats on the cash out Heather! I'm trying to decide what to do now as well. I have enough to cover our MNSSHP tickets but not enough to cover photopass right now. at the same time I am at an odd account balance for cashing out so I am thinking MNSSHP will not sell out for my date so I'm going to keep trying and hit a better cash out point so that I will have a balance worth carrying around on a disney gift card. No use in cashing out for $125 and only having $5 on the card and carrying it around.

Now I just need to figure out when to cash out.
    I'd go with 4 weeks, esp. given that 4 weeks from your trip is around when the little sunshineDD is starting kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I just cashed out for $400 and am eargerly watching the mailbox. My balance is so sad now though, and I don't want to shop much because of saving for the trip. I'll NEED a few things, but no big splurges. So, I guess I'll have to hit the offers this weekend and keep up the surveys.

SR is the best!!!
    Same here. I just cashed out too....I have a love/hate relationship with cashing out. I love those disney gift cards, but I hate my SR balance after I cash out....it's a real motivator to get my rear in gear..
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

As soon as credits post tomorrow (my account will take a big jump!) I will be cashing out as well!! Think I'm just going to get $300 of Disney, and anything left over will go right into the next trip, maybe Sept. '09?! Cashed out yesterday for $50 of RFC so we should be in pretty good shape!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    As soon as credits post tomorrow (my account will take a big jump!) I will be cashing out as well!! Think I'm just going to get $300 of Disney, and anything left over will go right into the next trip, maybe Sept. '09?! Cashed out yesterday for $50 of RFC so we should be in pretty good shape!!
    I'll have enough tomorrow for one final cash out too, but not sure if I will or if I'll save it for the next trip. I'm sure if I cash out, we'll spend it, but I could save it for our next trip too (probably summer 2010). Decisions, decisions.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!