Thread: Bummer! No in store pickup for Rockband

Default Bummer! No in store pickup for Rockband

Best Buy has Rockband for PS2 on sale this week. We decided to get it for DD's birthday tomorrow. I love buying stuff online at Best Buy and then doing the in store pickup, but it's not available for Rockband. No SR credit !

I hope that doesn't mean that it is sold out in the store because then I'll have to think of something else. I'm the Bad Mama for waiting until the last minute.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

You may want to check Sears.com..... they have it available for in store pick up at my local store and we now get cash back for buy online pick up in the store for Sears.com

Thanks for the suggestion, I just checked but it's not on sale at Sears. For $60 off, I can live with actually shopping in the store I think. LOL
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Sears price matches, if you can print off the sale price from Best Buy they will credit you the $60 plus 10 % off when you go to the store to pick it up. I have used their price match garantee a couple of times very easily.

Or you can go to Best Buy.... just thought I would help if I can.

Oh, didn't realize they did price match. It's actually easier to get in and out of Sears than BB. Thanks!

ETA: Got it ordered. Can't pick it up at my preferred store, but can get it at one that's not to far out of the way from where I have to take my class tonight. Now I hope I get the confirmation email before I have to leave.
    Last edited by mom2ian; 06-20-2008 at 05:24 PM.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards