Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Credits from shopping??

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Do all shopping credits get loaded manually?

That could explain why my DWtickets order that on place first thing on 6/27 hasn't been credited yet....?

Sorry! Not impatient, just worried!

Really ANY shopping credits can take up to a week to show as pending depending on the advertiser. But the DWTickets ones are going to take even a bit longer because right now we are only getting a monthly report from them. But remember that your actual credit goes 21 days from the date of purchase regardless of when we post the stats. So if you bought them June 27, even if we don't post the stats until July 15, you will still get your credits 21 days from June 27.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    That could explain why my DWtickets order that on place first thing on 6/27 hasn't been credited yet....?

Sorry! Not impatient, just worried!
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Really ANY shopping credits can take up to a week to show as pending depending on the advertiser. But the DWTickets ones are going to take even a bit longer because right now we are only getting a monthly report from them. But remember that your actual credit goes 21 days from the date of purchase regardless of when we post the stats. So if you bought them June 27, even if we don't post the stats until July 15, you will still get your credits 21 days from June 27.

Hi!! It's me again!!!

Just wondering if these credits will post before the big payoff next week.. I am really close to getting 2 g.c.'s but I will need this credit to go through, especially since only 1 of 8 offers credited for me yesterday
    I even cleared cookies before I started yesterday!! Oh well!

Anyway, today is day 22 - and it didn't show up on the 15th - not sure if it should have?? Asking now in case it didn't credit to you and you have to contact them.....Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Hi!! It's me again!!!

Just wondering if these credits will post before the big payoff next week.. I am really close to getting 2 g.c.'s but I will need this credit to go through, especially since only 1 of 8 offers credited for me yesterday
    I even cleared cookies before I started yesterday!! Oh well!

Anyway, today is day 22 - and it didn't show up on the 15th - not sure if it should have?? Asking now in case it didn't credit to you and you have to contact them.....Thanks!!!

Bumping.........

File a trouble ticket and I'll get your money for you today. No pending period.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs