Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highlights: Which Way USA

Default Highlights: Which Way USA

We just got some information about this Highlights program in the mail. My DH and I are very interested in ordering this for our kids... Is this on SR or can it be?

It's basically puzzle books for each state that help kids find out information about each state. They start with the "Sunshine State".

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That sounds really neat. I would be interested in that also. Another thing. I got a mailer about a magazine called cookie. They cater to not just parenting but the womanly side of moms as well as the mom side. I want to order it but if I can get it through SR somehow I would prefer it. Any ideas Tricia?
    Sunshine Rewards

Is it part of our normal Highlights magazine link in shopping?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just checked and it is listed on the Highlights website but the SR link says earn $4 for a Highlights subscription of at least one year. Im not sure if we can get credit for any purchase. It doesnt list a shopping credit percentage. The program is listed on their website for purchase though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lucky day! I just went to their affiliate program and it says "for a limited time" the commission is the same on the clubs like Which Way USA. It does not say how long limited time means. But I would assume until at least next week. So that club would be $4. Right now I can do $4 on any subscription, $4 on any club, and 4% on anything else on their site.

Janet--Your Cookie magazine is on Magazines.com for 6 issues for $9.97. Or 12 issues for 15.00.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I found Cookie Magazine on Magazines.com. I think you said that is where you get yours from so hopefully it works for me. 15% back on a 10.00 subscription isnt much but it sure helps. I think I will cry if it doesnt credit because I have had terrible luck with shopping credits lately LOL. I cant wait to get this magazine it really looks cute. I got 6 issues for 10.00. If I like it I will get a longer one.

ETA: LOL we were typing at the same time. Thanks for the info on Highlights. I think I will look into ordering that also.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just checked and it is listed on the Highlights website but the SR link says earn $4 for a Highlights subscription of at least one year. Im not sure if we can get credit for any purchase. It doesnt list a shopping credit percentage. The program is listed on their website for purchase though.
    I'm not sure that it would be considered a subscription as much as it would be a trial. They give you the Florida book and map (maybe... you have to scratch off a game piece to see if you get both) and a second state puzzle book and map risk free. If you keep it, you pay $4.95 s/h. Of ship it back within 10 days and owe nothing. I would love to do this through SR for credit.... I think my DDs would love this!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was typing at the same time too! Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

If you order through the website it is a puzzle book and map for 4.95 plus s&h and then they send you new ones every five weeks for the same price and you can cancel at anytime. I don't know if this is considered shopping or not but it is considered a club for sure so you should get $4 for signing up for the 4.95 club plus the s&h. It would be like getting the first puzzle book and map for the 2.XX s&h only. I think it would be worth it if this is something you want to try.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oops! I mis-read that in the letter they sent... It is $4.95 + s/h. Thanks for mentioning that.
    Sunshine Rewards