Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Highlights: Which Way USA

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tricia,

I placed the order with Magazines.com yesterday and I haven't cleared any cookies or anything since then because I have so much trouble with getting shopping credits lately Im scared to LOL. Do you think it is ok to do this or should I wait to see the credit? I know Im paranoid but I haven't had any shopping credits automatically credit for me in a long time so Im trying it this way.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited. My magazines.com order cam through today and is pending yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got Which Way USA for my son years ago when he was younger and I highly recommend it! After your child solves the puzzles in the big book, he/she still has a nice state map to keep. I have about 47 of the maps .... no idea where the others are. (I know they were sent because I had the accompanying books.) *hugs* to all -- VickiB79
    My one word description of myself:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][INDENT][/INDENT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][SIZE="3"][I]Can't follow instructions.[/I][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

Tricia have the magazines.com things been crediting? I haven't even looked at that offer since it was first posted, because I ordered 2 magazines at that time, which I have been getting regularly now, and never got the credit for the order. I have been leery of them since.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magazines.com has been crediting really well. MagazinesQuick was terrible and I pulled them. NetMagazines was crediting but no one got the magazines!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh, ok, maybe I am thinking of the wrong offer. Thanks...carry on!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered the Which way usa for my dd. She loves to learn and loves puzzles so I think she is going to LOVE this. Can't wait.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just an FYI for everyone I received my 4.00 yesterday for this order. Can't wait to get the puzzles and books. Callie is going to love this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is the $4 offer for the clubs still available? (Previously, Tricia said it was for a limited time.)

My DS8 would probably love this. He's VERY into maps and mazes right now.

How often do they send a new book?

Im sure it is still good on all subscriptions and clubs. Here is the info on the Which way USA club.

Start your child's Which Way USA Club membership today with our special FREE BOOK AND MAP offer!

Order your first Which Way USA State Adventure for just $4.95 plus $2.45 S&H, and we’ll send the California Puzzle Book and Map absolutely FREE!

We’ll continue to send two new State Adventures about every five weeks at the same low price-- just $4.95 per state set, plus $2.45 S&H, conveniently charged to your credit card. There is no minimum number of state sets to buy and you are free to cancel at anytime. You can return any shipment you don’t want at our expense and receive a full refund credited to your account. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed by Highlights!

So I think I am looking at something around $20.00 every 5 weeks. I can't wait to see how it is. You can keep it as long or little as you like. You don't have to do the whole set if you decide that they don't really like it.
    Sunshine Rewards