Thread: Referral Question what do you say..

Default Referral Question what do you say..

if you were going to send an email out to some friends about joining sunshine rewards

what would it say ???

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I usually start by telling them about the rewards and then telling them a bit about how I've earned them. I let them know that if they have questions they can ask me and I try to point out a couple of things they can do in the beginning that are easy. If they have a favourite store that is a merchant I let them know they could be making money as they shop!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I also stress that it's ME personally sending them this email not "the" website I loggd into and input their email address.
    I usually say listen guys you know me and how I shop yada, yada.... Then go on to explain what I've done since joining and of course putting together a few tips to help them out.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I would keep it really light and casual. Maybe something like:

"Hi everyone! A lot of you have asked me about how I earn extra money online so I thought I'd send out an invitation to all of you who are interested..."

And then you could tell them how much you have earned! I'd stress that you can earn cash back for shopping online, which is something most people do anyway. My referrals all felt very overwhelmed with TOO much advice, so I have learned to keep it simple and just let them know I am there if they have questions.
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards