Thread: Question Game Stop/EB Games

Default Question Game Stop/EB Games

I'm trying to buy a Rock Band for Wii and am going through all the merchants to see who will give me points. These two stores have a better percentage back than Best Buy and Circuit City, but I'm afraid Rock Band might be classified as "hardware" instead of a "video game." Does anyone have any idea?

I'm still hopeful that Best Buy or Sears will have it for in-store pick-up after it actually comes out tomorrow.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm trying to buy a Rock Band for Wii and am going through all the merchants to see who will give me points. These two stores have a better percentage back than Best Buy and Circuit City, but I'm afraid Rock Band might be classified as "hardware" instead of a "video game." Does anyone have any idea?

I'm still hopeful that Best Buy or Sears will have it for in-store pick-up after it actually comes out tomorrow.
    IMHO hardware = systems, software = the actual games.

Just bc this comes with hardware for it, it's really a video game. BUT that's a chance I guess your going to have to take. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately I don't think that they clarify it for Tricia. It is one of those things where you just don't know without doing. I agree that I would classify it as software. What is is listed under on their site? Do they have a menu for hardware and software? I would think that if it is listed with the games then it is going to be classified as software.
    Sunshine Rewards